|Ticket||Cost in advance||Cost on gate (Sunday only)|
|Families (2 adults & 2 children 2-16yrs)||£28.00||£30.00|
Saturday 27 April from 12pm – 4pm
Strictly tickets only for the Saturday
Limited ticket sales to ensure more hands-on experiences ideal for younger children and education groups.
Visit us on Saturday for a chance to meet our new lambs, animal handling in our Animal Management Centre, animal feeding and sheep shearing.
Explore our discovery trail, visit the farm, horse and carriage rides*, tree climbing*, pony rides*, pick up lunch from one of our catering outlets… and much more!
*Please note there may be additional charges for some activities
Pre-booked tickets only
You MUST pre-book your tickets online for Saturday 27 April – there will be NO tickets for this Saturday event available on the gate.
There are limited tickets to the Saturday event so hurry and book your tickets before they sell out!
Sunday 28 April from 10am – 4pm
Suitable for all the family…
Enjoy all the fun of meeting our new lambs, animal handling in our Animal Management Centre, animal feeding on the farm and sheep shearing, with woodland crafts and demonstrations.
Meet local crafts and woodland specialists, tree climbing*, pony rides*, horse carriage rides*, pick up some goodies from stalls and catering outlets…and much more!
Tickets will be available to purchase on the day or online for this Sunday event.
*Please note that there may be additional charges for some activities
- Tickets for Saturday MUST be pre-booked online – no tickets will be sold on the day.
- Tickets for Sunday can be purchased from the main gate on the day of the event, or you can save money by booking online before you visit.
- Free parking
- Sorry, strictly no dogs please – except guide dogs
- Due to certain weather conditions some areas may be muddy so please wear appropriate footwear.
For enquiries, including stall enquiries:
- Women who are, or think they may be, pregnant should not attend this event. There is risk of disease amongst the lambs which can cause harm, including miscarriage.
- All visitors should thoroughly wash their hands after touching any of the animals or areas where the animals are housed. Handwashing facilities are available in all areas.