Come and join our Animal Keepers for a day, working with a huge variety of animals including tortoises, rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, reptiles, birds, meerkats and more. Throughout the day you will work in our arid and tropical biomes, domestic pet area and farm. Activities will include feeding and watering, maintaining the enclosures and learning how to safely handle the animals. This day is perfect for any animal lover who would like a chance to work with a wide variety of animals, and learn more about them.
- Participants need to be suitably dressed for the outdoors and please be aware that clothes may get dirty or damaged
- Sturdy footwear should be worn (walking boots or wellingtons are ideal) strictly NO open toed sandals or flips flops please
- We reserve the right to cancel a booking in extreme weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances that may arise (a full refund will be given)
- Please do not wear any jewellery
- You will need to provide a packed lunch and drinks (no nuts please)
- Long hair must be tied back
- Sun cream and hats must also be brought and applied (in Summer months)
- Participants must listen and comply with instructions that are given out by staff
- Please note that these days are just for children – there is no provision for parents to stay
If you are interested please complete the enquiry form below and if we have spaces then we will email you a booking form.
Please complete the enquiry form below, please note this is NOT a booking form.